There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some holiday fun!

Deb and I did a holiday swap.  Just look at how she spoiled me!



All these goodies in one box!

 
A fun match box creation that included vintage Boston Terrier playing cards!


Just look at this beautiful cigar box she altered.




Look at these goodies!

Deb thank you so much!  Your package made my week.


This photo was taken this weekend at the Peabody in Memphis. 
I thought I would let you see a photo of DH and me.

We had such a great time with family this past weekend.

I will be missing in action for about a week...a sister get away trip this weekend.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

ps  don't forget to sign up for my holiday give away.  just click on the give away image on my sidebar.

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Love that Deb, she is so generous! The picture is so beautiful of you and DH! I always love putting a face with the blog:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Thank you so much for posting the picture of you, now I have a face to go with that lovely voice of yours. Have a good time with your sis.
Hugs, Pat

Jensters said...

Oh wow wonderful goodies here you luck think....i would like to see the card with the boston terriers on tho x

Unknown said...

Oooo--look at all the pretties! What a wonderful haul!

Lorrie said...

Have a wonderful trip! Lovely loot you have there.

Marfi-topia said...

what a great swap!
and dont you two look so happy!
Glad to hear you had a good weekend.
Have fun this coming weekend with your sisters:)

Athena's World said...

Deb's box of goodies is amazing, such beautiful things she included. I know you will love them Aunt Sharon. Also great picture of you and Uncle Don at the Peabody. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at my house, hopefully my mom decorated a little bit :)

Nancy said...

Have a great weekend with your sister(s). We all need that now and then. Picture of you and DH is great! And that swap gift - WOW! Loved all of it. TTFN.
Nancy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sharon,
Love seeing the photo of you and your hubby :) It's nice to put a face with your blog!
I'm so happy that you like your goodies and my package arrived today from you and I'll be sharing it later this week! I Totally LOVE every treasure you sent!!! Thank You!
Have a wonderful time with your sisters!
Warmly,
deb :)

Paula said...

Dear Sharon,

What wonderful swap gifts from your sweet friend!!! Love all the pretties and the box she altered! So many fun and beautiful things for you to enjoy and create with! I loved seeing a photo of you and your dear husband! Such a sweet and happy couple! You are lovely dear friend!!!

Enjoy the trip with your sister! Love, Paula

Dorthe said...

Sharon, you was SPOILED dear, and you deserves it :)
so many wonderfull things, to use and admire.
Love the photo of you and your husbond- both looking very sweet.
Hugs,Dorthe