There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Thursday, December 9, 2010

For you....

 I hope you are having a great week!

Here is a Christmas image for your last minute art projects.
This is one of my favorites.

I will be sharing with you this weekend some holiday home photos.

Just a reminder about my blog give away...drawing is the 11th.

Shop News

My Etsy shop will be closing on December 18th.  I will reopen the shop sometime in January 2011.

3 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Love the new header!!!...m...

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Sharon,

I am so happy I stopped by to say hello to you...Love the music and the snow flakes falling!!

Thank you also for the sweet little Christmas Angel ....I have one of my own...a new and first baby Granddaughter "Lucia". Come over and visit me when you get a moment!
Lucia was born the day after Thanksgiving!! I have posted some pictures of her...scroll down a bit.

Blessings and Hugs,

Susan

Theresa said...

LOVE your blog design and thanks for the lovely image! I plan to spend ALL next week doing some tags and cards:) Have a blessed day! HUGS!