There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

swap goodies, mail surprises, and vintage finds

 As promised, here are some photos of a mail surprise, winter swap goodies, and some vintage finds.
Warning a lot of photos in this post!
If you follow my blog, you know that I lost a camera.


This is Valentine from Paula Clare.
Beautiful detail! 
Thank you Paula Clare!


I participated in the Winter Swap. 
My swap partner was Sharon at Red Lead.
I love the mixed media in her fabric collage!
Thank you Sharon!


Please visit her blog for wonderful stamps!


Now the bad news!  I made this for Sharon.
But it is lost in the mail!
So I am making her another fabric collage this week.
This is the first time a swap of mine has been lost in the mail...
I am so embarrassed.


This is a group of vintage tea cups I found.


Have I ever told you...I love vintage plates?



I hope you enjoyed your visit today.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Sharon

4 comments:

Art From The heart said...

I did enjoy my visit and thank you for sharing all the very special pictures.
Hugs, Amy

Theresa said...

Love all of these MOST precious goodies:) I am sorry your package got lost in the mail, hope it shows up! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

JANN said...

You always have such pretty things.
Lovely blog background :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a shame the lovely collage was lost...hopefully it will still turn up! Love the vintage plates, too!