There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do you have a favorite a actress?

My favorite actress is Meryl Streep.



"Acting is not about being someone different.
It's finding the similarity in what 
is apparently different, 
 then finding myself in there".

                                                                 ~   Meryl Streep
 

She has matured beautifully!


She is - in my opinion- one of the greatest actresses
that the world has known.

Most nights I can't sleep, so I search the Internet on stories or photos of interest...movies, fashion, and art.

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Sharon

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree with you, Sharon! Meryl Streep is amazing in any role. I wasn't sure I'd like her as Francesca in "The Bridges of Madison County" but she was perfection! I've become such a fan of "Mama Mia" because of her comedic timing and singing in that movie. That is her singing, right? Sounds like her! I can't imagine she would let anyone else sing for her. Meryl and Katherie Hepburn are my two favorites, and I think of Meryl as filling Kate's legendary shoes. Now I need to get out some old movies!

I hope all is well with you.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

She has made so many wonderful movies...I loved her last one, It's Complicated...

Theresa said...

Meryl Streep is an amazing actress and as you said, naturally beautiful! I love her! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sharon,
I don't have any 1 favorite...The ones "my age" I do like!
SNOWING..today..feeling cold and hoping for SUN! It's like a broken record here..
Warmly,
deb