There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is just days away!

A friendship gift tag.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I made some holiday gift tags for a package I am
sending out this week to a blogging friend.




This week I am planning on making some more tags for a spring swap I am participating with a group of blogging friends.

Here are some vintage Easter postcards I scanned
this weekend for your art projects. 



Enjoy!

Please don't forget to enter my blog give away this week!
Sharon

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharon, I love those tags!!! They are so pretty. Your swap partner will love some like them and your blogging friend will love them too. An Easter swap would be so fun, cant wait to see the rest of what you create, you are so talented :)
Hugs,
Amy

Nyoka said...

Sharon! thanks for these great images!! Just the perfect images for a Friendly Easter card!
Thanks for being so generous!

Donna said...

Sharon,
The tags are adorable! You are so creative :)
I have been watching your Spring countdown!!
Hugs,
Donna

Unknown said...

Sweet tags Sharon, have a great day! Hugs Marilou

Art From The heart said...

These are sooooooo charming.
thanks for sharing with us Sharon.
Hugs, Amy

Theresa said...

Beautiful tags and thanks for the postcards:) Sweet of you to share with me! Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your tags are so very beautiful. I wanted you to know I have a Doctor's appointment for 8:00 a.m. Wednesday. So hoping I get some help with my problems. Have a sweet Blessed Day...hugs...m...

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sharon,
Your tags are awesome and she will love them! You are so kind!
I may use one of your images for a tag for the swap...thinking about it for now! Thanks for sharing them.
Warmly,
deb

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Adorable tags, Sharon...fun for spring!

Linda said...

What lovely tags...I love those bunnies and chicks! Thanks so much for the sweet Easter images.

Beverly said...

Sharon, your tags are precious. Lucky lady who get those. I really liked the ribbon on the last one.
Thanks for the vintage Easter images too. I saved them and will find a cute way to use them. Makes me anxious for Spring and Easter.