There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend at Little Red River

Here are some of our photos from the weekend. It was a great cabin...quite romantic!
But the water was about 5 ft above normal, so DH did not go fishing as planned. He was disappointed but still relaxed reading his books.

Cabin Photos







Lake Photos



DH, Chelsea (Cocker), Jake and Sadie (Boston Terriers)
After a long day!


I will post some photos of our goodies we purchased this weekend later in the week.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

How lovely! I wish babe and I could have lovely and relaxing weekends like that... Have a great week! Hugs! Vanessa

Victorian Lady said...

Awww! I have a Boston too! Aren't they the best! Love the cabin you stayed in! Our last stay in a cabin had a very boring bedroom, but the living room had a great view...so we move the sofa and slept on the pullout! Waking up to the view was worth the bumpy bed! Glad you had a great time!

Mere

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

That sure was a cute cabin .And thank you for wishing me happy birthday. HUGS

Jann said...

This cabin and the lake look heavenly. I hope you had a nice time--it would be my fantasy to go to a place like this with my hubby! xo, Jann

cconz said...

gotta love those bostons, what great face, sleeping in best spot in the house.

Missy Trent said...

OMG! I want to live there!!!!! BREATH~TAKING! Missy :)