There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My first ATC swap

I am participating in my first ATC swap with Dani from Ambitions Deisgn. Please check her blog out, http://ambitionsdesign.blogspot.com/ . Her blog is full of fun and interesting posts on Halloween art.



I will be positng some vintage finds this week. I am currently working a design project for The Shabby Cottage Studio design team. I will post my project photo this weekend. I am also working a July Blog Give~Away. So please check back this week on these new postings!

I wanted to mention that I do not have a list of favorite bloggers yet, but will add a list in the coming week.

I hope everyone is having a great week.
Hugs, Sharon

No comments: