There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Friday, we are going to Heber Springs, AR so Don can go fishing. Now, you know I have done my research...Internet postings state Heber Springs has antique shops. Well, I guess I will have to take a little road trip on Saturday morning to see if the Internet is correct!


Below I have posted my vintage finds from my Nashville trip.





This is a digital collage I made using Photoshop.



The following photos are some of collectibles.my kitchen.



Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hi Sharon! Wonderful vases!! I love this "country" feel they have! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Vanessa

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Sharon , don't forget to show us what you do with your finds, ok . HUGS