There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Decor & Mail Surprise

Hope everyone is enjoying
the fall weather.

Just a scene from our
kitchen and hearth areas.


I received a mail surprise
last Friday.
Deb from Garage Sale Gal 
sent me some fall goodies.


She also sent me some Christmas
paper supplies for cards and tags.

Thank you Deb!
You always spoil me!


It has been so long since I have 
blogged...that I need to learn 
the new process for uploading
photos to share.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Until next time,
Sharon

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello Girlfriend!
I called you tonight...we'll chat sometime this weekend!
I hope you are enjoying the goodies!
Warmly,
deb

Theresa said...

Deb is a SWEETHEART to send you all of those goodies! You deserve each and every one! Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

Shirley said...

Hi Sharon, It has been a while since I visited, but I have been thinking about you and how you are doing. The fall weather is hear and it is already down to 49 degrees. Enjoy your goodies and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How sweet! Such fun goodies! She sent lots of creative inspiration!

simran said...

As a potential home buyer, do not let the state of the market deter you from your ultimate goal. A stagnant market in business means that prices will actually fall. This is a huge benefit to you. Prices only go on the incline when the demand is high. It's one of those principles of supply and demand that work in a buyer's favor.satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

A bite of chocolate followed by a melt-in-your mouth sip of java is an incredible treat! The chocolate can also be enjoyed by dipping it, or even dropping a piece directly into the coffee.
satta king
play bazaar

play bazar said...

You need to guarantee that you convey the desired information obviously and such that clients can process it rapidly. Your landing page can decide whether clients will remain and additionally investigate your site, or not!
play bazaar
satta king
satta king