There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where did the summer go?



Where did the summer go?

Don and I have been busy getting 
things around the house ready 
for donations.

I went to Minnesota in June to visit
Deb ~ Garage Sale Gal.  When
I arrived, we went to meet 
Linda ~ Itsy Bits and Pieces
for lunch.  I really enjoyed 
meeting some wonderful 
blogging friends! 

I am hoping to start visiting your
blogs soon.  I have missed visiting
and seeing all of your art creations
and home decor inspirations.

I will be posting a blog
give away soon.

Until next time,
Sharon

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Girlfriend :)
LOVE the new look of your blog! Summer did fly by! It sure was great to have you come for a visit!
Take care!
Warmly,
deb

Theresa said...

I have missed you! Welcome back! Have a blessed week dear Sharon, HUGS!

Patti said...

I know what you mean, Sharon! I could sure use a hand - or three with all the stuff I need to purge from our home before winter!
Love your blog!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The summer did fly by! It was SO wonderful meeting you in person, Sharon! Of course, I felt like I already knew you! Your blog looks so pretty!

Scrap for Joy said...

Even though I "see" you on Facebook, it's great to see you blogging again! I hope you'll be back to swapping, too.
xoxo
Joyce