There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Friday, June 17, 2011

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human   being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
~ Albert Schweitzer




I hope your week has been a wonderful one for you!


I haven't been around much on my blog the past few weeks.  So please accept my apology for not visiting your blogs and commenting.


I haven't had much to say or contribute that would be interesting to share.  Just sharing some of my vintage postcard collection with you.
These were postcards that I purchased about 2 years ago.  Enjoy!

Wishing you a wonderful and safe weekend!

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Thank you for sharing your postcards,they are lovely.
Have a restful weekend.
Hugs, Amy

Lorrie said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Sharon. Blogging ebbs and flows with life.

Nyoka said...

Sharon, Thank you for sharing the beautiful images. I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend. God bless!