There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Thursday, June 23, 2011

baby it's hot outside

We are still having high temps for an early summer.
We bought a child's sprinkler for the dogs
to help them stay cool.  Jake is the water baby.
He is the only one that plays in the water.
I will try to take some photos of Jake
playing in the water this weekend.

I thought I would share some of my vintage
photos ~ cabinet cards with you.

I purchased these in 2009.




Wishing you a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

What litte sweethearts!
Wish you a wonderful day too!
xox Birgit

Theresa said...

Love those pictures! Great idea to cool off the pups!

Have a blessed and hopefully cooler day! HUGS!