There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Monday, February 7, 2011

Vintage Valentine

The past couple of weeks I have made some vintage Valentine art and gift tags for some blogging friends and family.
  I thought I would share with you some of the finished gifts.

This is a collage a made for a new blogging friend.  I used a original vintage Valentine for this collage, and added a vintage button embellished with vintage lace.


Here are some of the handmade gift tags.  I used copies of vintage Valentine cards and vintage photo images for these gift tags.  I embellished the tags with new papers, vitnage lace, vintage buttons, rhinestones, paper flowers, and ribbons.






Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author Unknown

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. ~Thomas Jefferson


Wishing you a wonderful week!
Sharon




6 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful dear Sharon! I am so happy to be the proud owner of some of your work! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

As always your designs are so very lovely. You create such beauty...hugs...m...

Donna said...

Sharon,
These are just beautiful!
I love the friends and kisses saying!
Hugs,
Donna

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Lovely! They surely are fun to make, aren't they?
:)
~Becca~

Nyoka said...

Beautiful!! Love the tags!!
God bless!!

Beverly said...

Those are so sweet. You are a talented lady not only with papers and vintage images, but also with some of my favorite embellishments of buttons, ribbons and lace. So inspiring.