There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring is coming soon...

according to my sidebar it is about 33 days away.
It has been beautiful weather here this week.


I will be away from the computer for a few days but will catch up with reading my favorite blogs this weekend.

I have lots to show you next week...mail surprises, swap goodies, and some vintage finds.

Wishing you a wonderful week dear friends!
Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sharon~
Have a good week. The photo is beautiful. I will look forward to seeing what you share when you get back!
Blessings,
Cindy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope you enjoy your blog break!

Theresa said...

Enjoy your time away from the computer:) I'll be here when you get back! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

The weather here is warm enough to be melting the snow. I think about 8-10 inches are gone..still have a couple of feet left!
I'm SO ready for Spring!
Can't wait to see your finds..
Have a great day.
Warmly,
deb

Dorthe said...

Dear Sharon,
I wish you some wonderfull dayes, and hope with you that spring is not far away-
take care,-and see you next week.
Hugs,Dorthe

Beverly said...

Glad you are enjoying spring like weather. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share when you come back.