There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring is coming soon...

according to my sidebar it is about 33 days away.
It has been beautiful weather here this week.


I will be away from the computer for a few days but will catch up with reading my favorite blogs this weekend.

I have lots to show you next week...mail surprises, swap goodies, and some vintage finds.

Wishing you a wonderful week dear friends!
Hugs, Sharon

6 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sharon~
Have a good week. The photo is beautiful. I will look forward to seeing what you share when you get back!
Blessings,
Cindy

Linda said...

Hope you enjoy your blog break!

Theresa said...

Enjoy your time away from the computer:) I'll be here when you get back! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

The weather here is warm enough to be melting the snow. I think about 8-10 inches are gone..still have a couple of feet left!
I'm SO ready for Spring!
Can't wait to see your finds..
Have a great day.
Warmly,
deb

Dorthe said...

Dear Sharon,
I wish you some wonderfull dayes, and hope with you that spring is not far away-
take care,-and see you next week.
Hugs,Dorthe

Beverly said...

Glad you are enjoying spring like weather. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share when you come back.