There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What have you been creating?

 


I thought I would share with you some of my creations. 
 This is a peek at some of the goodies I made for a blogging holiday swap with a dear friend.

So needless to say today I am cleaning and playing catch up with the house stuff.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

ps
I love your comments...so please don't be shy when you visit!

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Morning Sharon,
How fun to have a sneak peek at your gift! How cool to go on a little R&R next week! I hope you have a lovely time and find yourself a little gift or 2!
Warmly,
deb :)

Theresa said...

MORE, I need to see MORE:) How fun to be creating! I have some things on my table to work on but I refuse to stop with my cleaning project. It will be kinda like a reward for my hard work! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Jensters said...

It looks wonderful from the peek, cant wait to see the whole thing.

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sharon,
You are such a tease!! I'll bet it is just a pretty as all your creations! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Blessings,
Cindy

Home and Heart said...

Can hardly wait to see the rest!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

ooooh I want to see all of them. They look to be so pretty. ....hugs...m...

Incipient Wings said...

it looks beautiful...!!

athena said...

Aunt Sharon,

This is my first comment!! as always your creations look amazing!!! :)