There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy days


I have been busy the last couple of days with some holiday projects and getting some Etsy sales ready for mailing.
The above tag is an extra goodie I made for an order going out today.  I always give some extra goodies to my Etsy purchases.

We are going to Orange Beach AL next week for some R&R.  DH really needs some time to relax.  I am hoping to get some antiquing done while away!

We have a house and dog setter for the time period away...we hate putting our dogs in any kennel.  Too many bad experiences for us and the dogs.  When we would return home they would be a nervous wreck for days.  This allows our dogs to remain some what calm during our little get aways. 

Have you visited any to the Treasury listings I posted earlier?  Please visit these great Etsy shops!  I am sure you can find some great gift ideas.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sharon,
Your tag is beautiful... as always! ;-) Have fun antiquing and hope you find some treasures. I have a dog with separation anxiety, so I understand your plight with your dogs. Have a great week!
Blessings,
Cindy

Theresa said...

A BIG something extra is what it should be called! Gorgeous! Enjoy your time away and stay safe! HUGS!

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Oh my - you have been busy! Love, love, love all the tags and the Etsy treasuries are on my list. Did you have to say how many days until Christmas?? :)
Have a great trip!

Paula said...

Dear Sharon,
Your tag is gorgeous!!! You always make the prettiest tags and are so generous and kind! I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful, safe, fun and relaxing trip! I also hope you find lots of goodies while antiquing!

I am so glad you have a house and dog sitter that can care for your precious doggies. I am so glad you don't kennel them. I can imagine how hard it is on them. They will be happy at home and so excited when you get back.

I did enjoy the treasury items you shared on Etsy.

Love and hugs, Paula

Dorthe said...

Sharon, what a very beautifull tag, I so love it. the reciever will be very happy.
Hugs and happy tour.
Dorthe

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lovely tag, Sharon~ great colors! I hate leaving our pups, too...