There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Collage Tags

In an attempt to start sorting out my art studio and several closets full of vintage finds and art supplies...I made some mixed media collage tags. I also use these for bookmarks. One set will be included in my blog give away and others will be listed in my Etsy store. So please enter if you have not already left a comment! The tags have old French papers, new scrap booking papers, vintage inspired seam binding, vintage images, vintage/new lace or fabrics, vintage buttons, and vintage jewelry pieces.


Please accept my apologies for the bad photos! I have a new camera and can't seem to get the right settings yet.
It is raining here again. The weather reports are saying this weather will be here until Saturday.
School is out here for the neighborhood kids...and most families have gone on early vacations this year. Hopefully their destinations are having some good weather.
Last night I couldn't sleep...which is almost a nightly thing lately. So I searched and read some wonderful blogs...new to me. These blogs are amazing....artists, decorators, their stories of everyday life, to name a few, are so interesting to read. They offer cooking tips (which I do not do!), decorating tips, and tutorials. So I will be adding some new blogs to my reading list! Well, this is wordy post for me. Hope you are having a great week so far!
Cheers, Sharon

No comments: