There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Altered Mixed Media Art

Today I listed some new items in my Etsy store. For my blogging friends...if you purchase any item from my Etsy store I will refund your shipping costs...just mention my blog in your PayPal message. I have included some photos of 2 art journals. These have some wonderful shades of pinks and greens. Would be wonderful gifts!


We are going to a baseball game this evening...excited to get out of the house! It has been beautiful weather the past few days! No humidity!
I have been organizing my art studio this past week. I will be selling in my Etsy store and on my selling blog ~ My Front Porch ~ this week some of the detashing lots of vintage papers, laces, linens and jewelry. So please check out my store and blog this coming week for new items! if you see anything you like just email me with your offer!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Cheers, Sharon

1 comment:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

So pretty are your mixed media pieces. I noticed them in your Etsy shop.

Jody

visionquest2020@msn.com