There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Friday, December 28, 2007

TGIF

Hope everyone had a great week!

I purchased some new digital kits this week from Mountain-Top Designs by Suzi Wollman. She has a great Etsy store, so please check her designs out.

Here are some of the digital collages I made this evening using her digital kits and a few other digital frames.




I kept busy today cleaning my art studio and putting away the Christmas items. Getting ready for new art items in January. I will be making some ATCs, altered journals, and 5x7 collages to sell in my Etsy store. So please check my store in January!



Join the Gratitude Campaign & Say Thank You


http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php

Click on the link above...Always remember to say Thank You!


Hope your weekend is a safe and happy one!

Hugs, Sharon

No comments: