There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Saturday, December 15, 2007

December ~ Where has the days gone?

Hello all!
I cannot believe it is already the 15th of December! Only 10 days until Christmas!

I have provided you some photos of our kitchen Christmas tree and some of my santa collection!







This is one of my favorites!

The Shabby Cottage Studio December design project was the home theme. Gail (owner of The Shabby Cottage Studio ~ check our her on-line store!) sent all of us a house form from her store. I altered my kitchen photos using PSE showcasing some of my MANY santas!



Hope everyone is having a great December so far! Have you finished your Christmas shopping? If not, try to have some fun in malls and crowds....take a break at the bookstore or food court, have a coke or coffee and watch everyone!

Take care !

Sharon

No comments: