There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Went to antique mall today and had lunch at their tea room

Today I had to go grocery shopping but decided at the last minute to visit an antique mall. I had lunch at their tea room ~ just wonderful (and the best!) chicken salad!

I met two wonderful ladies today while at the tea room. A wonderful mother, Faith, and her lovely daughter, April. What a delightful surprise! They sell on eBay ~ they both have eBay stores ~ ChabbyShic and the*lady*loft. So you should check out their stores. I told them about selling on Etsy. For some reason it was just nice having a great conversation about our shared interest in vintage thrift and antique shopping.

They were on their way to a family wedding.

I did go around the antique mall for about 45 minutes and purchased an old truck. Which I plan on storing some of my MANY quilts. It was a great find for $35.00!

Then reality set in...I had to go to the grocery store. I don't know which I dislike more laundry or grocery shopping.

Take care!

No comments: