There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HOORAY...purchased Photoshop 6.0!

Well, today I purchased Photoshop 6.0. I am so glad I waited to purchase the SW. The new release came out on Monday. The SW bundle with Elements 4.0 is not available for download, so it will not arrive for about 4 days. :(

I have been busy with making some Christmas gifts for family. So that has kept me busy. But I am loving all the new stuff I have bought to make these gifts. So I am having fun with these projects.

I have attached some additional collages that are part of a series called Memories. I am going to provide PNG images in the future for my artist friends to use in their art. I am not going to sell these items as I feel that some our given talents should be shared. So keep checking back for those little surprises.







Hope everyone has a great and safe week.


Sharon