There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Don and I got a lot done
this weekend around the
house.  Declutter...Organize!

We have been downsizing
our collections the
past few weeks. It does
feel good the see the
house with less stuff.

I scanned some of my
vintage postcards and
a Valentine card for
you. Would love to
see your creations!
Enjoy!




I have also been
working on changing
the color scheme in
our dining room and
kitchen areas.
I will share some
photos with you in
the next few weeks.

Wishing you a blessed week!
XO, Sharon


5 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

De-cluttering always feels good! Looking forward to seeing your changes, Sharon! Thanks for the fun images!

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing these sweet images! We are working on doing the same thing around our house:) Have a blessed day dear Sharon, HUGS!

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you have been very busy and getting lots done - that is always a blessing :)

I hope you have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Art From The heart said...

Thanks for sharing the images,lovely. And redecorating ,what fun. I'll look forward to what you're doing.
Bit chilly here a high of 6 degrees today,sunshine but you sure can't feel it !
hugs

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet Valentines! i know, when you come to visit we can declutter my house! LOL!!!
NO WAY! We are going to have some Major FUN!!!
It's too COLD today and guess tomorrow too! Not nice!
Warmly,
deb