There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am still here!
I just don't have the energy to post as often any more. I miss visiting your
wonderful blogs. But I promised I will
visit and leave a comment!
Hope you are doing well dear friends.

Vintage Postcards



Here are a few vintage postcards from my collection. I will be sharing more in the next few weeks. These images would be great for holiday projects...
gift tags, greeting cards, and maybe a hanging garland.  Just a few ideas.

Wishing a wonderful week!
Until next time, Sharon

5 comments:

Donna said...

I have missed you! Hope you regain some energy soon.
The vintage postcards are gorgeous and so sweet of you to share.
Hugs,
Donna

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sharon!!!
Nice postcards. You certainly have a awesome collection!
Warmly,
deb

Shirley said...

Hi Sharon, I am trying to catch up with my friends here in blog land I think of you quite often. I have been busy with hubby in a nursing home, work, and getting ready to do a craft show with my grandson. It will be a truly enjoyable day with him. I have been embroidering tea towels. I did 5 while I was at the hospital with him. Just need to put on the edges. Have a wonderful day. Hugs from Your Missouri Friend.

Theresa said...

Thanks for the postcards! Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs. Miss you

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are lovely, Sharon! I love vintage holiday postcards, too! Thanks for sharing them! Hope you are doing better...I've been away from things a lot with my mom visiting, and babysitting for my nearly 2 year old granddaughter...but I guess that's the important things! XO