There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Heat

We have been under a heat advisory for several days.
Don and I went to the movies yesterday.
Why you ask that I add this comment to my
post today...
We haven't been to the movie theatre
in 8 years!  The movie ~ Bad Teacher.
It was OK, slow start.


Please accept my apology for the delay in posting
my summer blog give away.  I have purchased
several items and waiting for mail delivery.
I am hoping to post by this Friday.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Hey Sharon,
CUTE! CUTE! I love your quilt background and header!!! IT's all lovely....and homey!
It's been so hot here too. But going to get hotter more north of us this weekend...and of course this is the weekend we are in Dallas! UGH!
Stay cool if you can!
Joyce

Diane Mars said...

It has been hot here too... hope today is a little cooler take care and find a place that is cool. Hugs, Diane

Theresa said...

Hi there friend, we don't go the movies often! We actually saw Cars2 while on vacation with the kids! It has been MIGHTY hot here and hard to stay outside!

Have a blessed day, HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You beat me..it's been about 3 years..and I don't remember what we saw.
Stayed inside most of the weekend and cleaned out the linen closet and one china cabinet.
Keep Cool!
Warmly,
deb

Barbara said...

Isn't this heat wave awful? We've had record-breaking temps and heat indexes here in Branson, too. It's beginning to feel like Phoenix, which I left 4 years ago to get away from the heat! I never thought I'd be looking forward to winter so soon in the year!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hello my friend. We are sharing that heat with you. Try to stay cool...hugs m....

jane said...

Sharon, I love your blog...just came across it...the vintage kitchen towels are lovely, please enter me in your drawing!
It is a beautiful summer day in California, and I took a swim in the ocean today...warm and wonderful! Take care!
Jane