Monday, September 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Update 9/27/2010: This give away is closed.
"When Fall arrives I want to bake bread and pies, the smell of it wafting through the air brings critters and kids from everywhere!"
Monday, September 13, 2010
Just wanted to mention that it Invisible Illness Week September 13-19, 2010.
I will be posting a blog give way soon!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
ps I still cannot get that link thing to work!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Please do not sell the images as digital images.
The images are for your personal use only.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Wishing you a wonderful week of vintage hunting and creative inspiration!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
2. the action or process of forming such images or concepts.
3. the faculty of producing ideal creations consistent with reality, as in literature, as distinct from the power of creating illustrative or decorative imagery. Compare fancy ( def. 2 ) .
4. the product of imagining; a conception or mental creation, often a baseless or fanciful one.
5. ability to face and resolve difficulties; resourcefulness: a job that requires imagination.
1. fond attachment, devotion, or love: the affection of a parent for an only child.
2. Often, affections.
a. emotion; feeling; sentiment: over and above our reason and affections.
b. the emotional realm of love: a place in his affections.
3. Pathology . a disease, or the condition of being diseased; abnormal state of body or mind: a gouty affection.
4. the act of affecting; act of influencing or acting upon.
5. the state of being affected.
6. Philosophy . a contingent, alterable, and accidental state or quality of being.
You can take both your imagination and affection for something and create endless art...or even a wonderful home. A vintage postcard image from my collection. Wishing you a wonderful day!