There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wishing you a wonderful day!

I hope you having a great day celebrating the holiday with family and friends!
I was suppose to be cleaning the upstairs this afternoon...but I got side tracked with scanning some images of vintage postcards and greetings cards.

I thought I would share a few with you today.
Enjoy!


Please do not resell the images as digital images. Thank you!
Wishing you a wonderful week!

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Shaorn,
I worked in the garage and got a good start on getting it ready for the sale...
Kailee has her first day of 2nd grade tomorrow and I'll be picking her up from school each day this week.
Where does the time go??
Very nice postcards that you are sharing!
Warmly,
deb :)