There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Sunday, October 10, 2010


I have to apologize for not being a good blogger lately.  I haven't been visiting any of my favorite places for about 2 weeks now.  I am hoping to visit and comment on your lovely blogs this week.  I promise it is on My To Do List.

Speaking of lists...I find that now I have to make a list of everything I need to get while out trying to run errands for our home and personal stuff.  Lists make me feel really old!  I guess you can say that I try to feel young since my mind feels young and not my real age.  HA!  See the lists isn't about forgetting things...they are about marking off the few things I can get before the fatique hits me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Wishing you a great week!
Sharon

6 comments:

Jensters said...

Glad you back as lovely your vintage pictures.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you a GREAT week. Hope it is one filled with many good things and not a lot of pain....hugs and prayers....m...

Theresa said...

Hi there dear friend! It is nice to hear from you and honey... I have to have lists too! It is all about remembering everything and there is too much to remember!

Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Paula said...

Hi dear Sharon,

I am a big list maker too. It really does help and you are not old! It is hard to remember everything when you are tired, in pain and not feeling well! I hope you have a beautiful week with lovely weather! Take good care!
Love, Paula

Blessings from Cindy said...

Sharon,
As always, you have beautiful postings! Glad you are back! I am so blessed that you took the time to visit my blog & leave the comments/compliments!! Thank you SO MUCH!! Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Cindy

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Sharon Dear,
I have not been the best of bloggers lately either. But hey Hon all we can do is what we can do.Right!!! So all is well and I'm just glad for your visit when you can.You are just a Sweety Pie anyway.Loves you,
XXOO Marie Antionette