There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Friday, October 16, 2009

WINNER!

I know I am posting the winner early.
The winner is Julie, http://avintagechic.blogspot.com/. Congrats Julie! Please email me at dswideman@hotmail.com with your mailing address.

I am not having fun this week...my printer died. :( So I purchased a new one...a Kodak. JUNK! So I am returning it to the store on Saturday. Therefore the winner announcement early. If anyone has any suggestions for a nice printer that prints, scans and copies, I would love to hear from you!

I am pretty excited that some of my vintage gift tags have sold!


Hope you are having a great Friday! Sharon

Update: NO MENTION ON HER BLOG OR THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Thanks so much, Sharon! Very excited! I already emailed you--you are too kind! And thanks for visiting my blog, as well!

SharDon Exclusives said...

Sharon, I have an Epson RX580 and it prints, faxes, copies and scans wonderfully! I get my paper from Cosco and had to set the printer to the paper brand and I could not ask for a better print. My ONLY complaint is the ink seems to be sucked out of the cartridge by an unseen force. Be sure to take into account the ink! The machine cost me $130.00 and the cartridges cost $60+ to replace all of them. Epson is a GOOD machine and is used by some photographers also so the quality is there. It all depends upon your needs. Good luck in your search. Maybe go on line to a rating company and find out the best over all brand for your needs.
Sharon

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

We bought an HP and really like it more than our Dell printer. Have a great weekend...m.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Sharon,
Hurray for selling some of your things :)
Your tags are lovely.
Congrat's to the winner...was hoping it would be me...
Sorry, I can't help with computer/scanners, etc...that's hubby's thing, not mine.
Happy weekend.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Barbara said...

Congrats to Julie!

This seems to be a week for computer ills. My wireless router quit after only 18 months so I am saddled to the desk top. (I like using the laptop around the house). As for your printer, I use nothing but Canon. I currently have 3 (ip6000D for regular size sheets, a pro9000 for 13x19 photos, and an all-in-one for fax, copies, scanner.) I like the quality of Canon and with all the photo printing I do they really stand up to the demand. Plus, when one color goes out I change that color cartridge, not an all-color cartridge. So, that's my pitch for a printer.

I hope your weekend is better.

Barb