There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Thursday, September 17, 2009

ROSES ON MY TABLE Swap

These are my ATCs for the ROSES ON MY TABLE's first swap. I hadn't read my emails in days...and forgot I had signed up for this ATC swap. So last night I stayed up late creating for the swap. I thought I would share my ATCs with you.




I hope everyone is having a great week!
This weekend we are heading to Franklin, TN for some antiquing. I am SO looking forward to the nice weather (well at this morning the weather reports are saying) and getting out since being sick the past few weeks. I did go out yesterday to a couple of local antique shops. I will share some photos over the weekend of my vintage finds.
Have a great day!
Sharon

PS I forgot! I am going to have a blog give~away soon. This one will be very special I promise!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

These are all beautiful cards. I like your style of vintage and you inspire me to work with the vintage photos I pick up here in the Ozarks.

Barb

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your work is always so very beautiful!! I wish I were as talented as you. I hope you have a GREAT weekend...m

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your work is always so very beautiful!! I wish I were as talented as you. I hope you have a GREAT weekend...m

Jann said...

These are so very pretty!