There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Friday, July 25, 2008

As promised...

As promised, here are some photos of my jewelry buy.
The Box

The Jewels

One bag of many...some earrings


Signed and unsigned Weiss

Sorry about the glare in some of my photos. I think I will have to start hinting for a camera that takes better close ups. Any suggestions?

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

Sharon!! They're all absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love the "lady's" and babies... adorable!! Hugs!! Vanessa

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Oh I like all your goodies you found Sharon. Do you ever copy your old photos and use them ? The reason I am asking is I have some really old photos of my ancestors
you can have if you want them .

Jan~Feather Your Nest Antiques said...

Sharon,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I really enjoyed your blog too. I'll put you on my blogroll so i can visit you again.

Jan