There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.
I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
~ Jane Austen

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great day! Don surprised me with some great T's from St Jude's store...and a weekend of antiquing in Nashville (this weekend)!!!! I am so excited!

I made him some goodies for Valentine's Day...peanut butter cookies, brownies, and a cake. Most of which he will probably to take to his employees at St Jude.

Every morning I get a cup of coffee and read the newspaper from front to back. It is amazing the number of schools here in the Memphis area that have auctions, bubble gum games to raise monies for St Jude.

I have visited the hospital several times and always come home and cry.

My goal for Friday is to organize my studio...package some extra vintage items ~ supply packs ~ to sell on Etsy. So please check out my listings next week.

End of March, I will be traveling to Savannah, GA to get together with my sisters. There is a home and garden tour that weekend. I love the architecture of Savannah and Charleston! The history tours, antique shops, and lunch at Paula Deen's will be fun!

Hope eveyone has a great and safe weekend!

Hugs, Sharon

No comments: